Are you a child care professional with a true passion for helping children grow, learn and thrive? If so, we would like to meet with you!
We need child care professionals to work with families in the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Haldimand, Norfolk, Niagara & Brantford communities. Our families are looking for the best child care provider for their children.
We are seeking qualified, reliable and experienced babysitters, nannies, baby nurses and Early Childcare Educators.
We truly appreciate our professional child care providers. The work of a child care provider is very rewarding and we work with families who truly want to find the best care for their children. We work hard to ensure that we carefully match you with a family that requires an individual with your experience, skills and qualifications. We want your new position to be successful and rewarding! We consider the needs of our nannies as much as we consider the needs of our clients. We continue to support you and the employer after a successful placement.
- Competitive Wages
- No Enrolment Fees
- Support and Employment Counselling prior to and during your employment
We ask that you have the following qualifications:
• Proof of child care experience and education
• Able to pass an extensive background check
• Valid driver’s licence and own car is beneficial however not necessary
• Must have or obtain a First Aid & CPR certificate
• Fluent in English ( Verbal & Written)
• Provide a police clearance (Vulnerable Sector preferred)
• Legal to work in Canada
• Ability to prepare and cook nutritious meals
• You must be able to arrange age appropriate creative activities, crafts and educational games for the children. Willing to attend activities at local libraries, play groups, recreation centers etc.
Each family is unique and requires different qualifications or responsibilities. We will discuss each position with you prior to the interview. Your main responsibility is for the children, participating in interactive activities, reading, assist with homework, visits to the park etc. Some families may require light housework, cooking or meal preparation, walking or transportation to and from school or after school activities.
We do require an application and personal interview. Please contact us to arrange an in-person interview. Bring your resume, copies of references, copies of diplomas or certificates ( school, volunteer, courses, First Aid/CPR), Police Clearance and any other document you would like to include in your profile.
How To Apply:
We do require an application and personal interview. Please contact us to arrange an in-person interview. Email: email@example.com or call 905-523-4241
Being a Nanny is not only a job, it is a valued profession. A Nanny plays a critical role in a child’s growth and development. You have many responsibilities and duties from storyteller, entertainer, cook, friend and caregiver. The professional return of being a Nanny far surpasses a weekly paycheck. As a Nanny you end each day knowing you made a difference in the life of a child.