We Are Looking For Candidates To Join Our Team!
Are you a professional, caring, reliable individual with a genuine interest in working with people and making a difference each day?
We offer positions caring for children, seniors, individuals with special needs or disabilities as well as housekeeping and other domestic or nursing related services. Call today to arrange your personal interview!
We offer full and part time positions for:
- Live Out Child Care & Live In Nannies
- Early Childhood Education
- Personal Support Workers
- Registered Nurses & Registered Practical Nurses
- Live Out & Live In Caregivers for Seniors, Individuals with Disabilities or Special Needs
- L:ive In & Live Out Housekeepers and Companions
- Home Child Care Provider Pilot & Home Support Worker Pilot
- International Nanny & Caregiver positions in Canada
- International and Canadian Au Pairs
- Competitive Wages
- No Enrollment Fees
- Support and Employment Counselling prior to and during employment term
Do You Qualify?
- Previous work and/or life experience for the position applied for
- Provide certificates or diplomas for education or courses you may have completed
- Ability to pass an extensive background check
- Provide work and character references
- Must have or obtain First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Caregiver Training Course an asset
- Fluent in English ( Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking)
- Legal to work in Canada or able to obtain a work permit
- Ability to prepare and cook nutritious meals and snacks
- Provide a Police Clearance ( Vulnerable Sector preferred)
- Must be professional, self motivated, a good communicator and discrete
- Ability to complete light housekeeping duties, laundry, ironing if required
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own car beneficial however not necessary