Welcome to Niagara Personnel Ltd.
You're Never Left Home Alone
Affiliated and Director for the
Association of Caregiver and Nanny Agencies Canada.
Established in 1984 and located in Hamilton Ontario, Niagara Personnel specializes in seeking employment for live in and live out nannies, caregivers, senior care, housekeeping and special needs individuals in Canada. We also provide part and full time, temporary and permanent personal care as well as on call care. Housekeepers, chauffeurs, travel companions, daily cleaning, party help and other domestic needs services are also available.
We provide as much information to both employer and employee as possible with respect to references:
- We offer assistance to our clients in becoming employers.
- Niagara Personnel examines the information given by employees and employers, enabling us to create the most successful match to suit your caregiver or personnel requirements.
- Our success is based on our honesty, sincerity, knowledge, expertise, referrals and happy repeat clients!
Housekeeping service provided by Niagara Personnel, is very affordable and accessible. Anyone finding themselves in the sandwich generation - those simultaneously raising their children and caring for elderly parents - should be aware of the benefits, the value and the peace of mind that is so close at hand.
The benefits of live-in nannies are immeasurable:
- flexibility for the working parents and emotional and psychological stability for the children
- no more packing up youngsters at ungodly hours to transport them to the local center or the baby-sitter. Children remain on their own surroundings and on their own schedule.
- The faceless, anonymity of day care services is eliminated.
- Single parent families and those operating business from the home can attest to convenience offered by a live-in nanny.
- On-call childcare (a life saver when a child or the baby-sitter takes ill) and temporary live-in service for vacationing or traveling parents are avenues many clients are choosing.
- Nanny services are affordable and income tax deductible.
- Many nannies become permanent residents and stay on with their extended family - testimony to the phenomenal success rate Cherie Richards has achieved. She understands the growing demands placed on today's parents, and is ready with a helping hand.
- Live out Nannies & Caregivers are interviewed and screened locally . CPR and first Aid Certificates are required.
- Police checks are also a requirement for those applying for live-in nanny positions. These can be done through our agency or the local police station.
Tell me more about
Live-in Nanny and
Live-out Childcare Services
Tell me more about Senior Caregiver Services
Tell me more about Housekeeping
I wish to hire a Nanny or Caregiver in my Home
I am interested in becoming a Nanny or Caregiver
Niagara Personnel Ltd.
is a Member of:
People In Connection
Hamilton Chamber of Commerce